The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad 203FE + 110mm f/2

mathomas

Hi all,

I've been kind of itching for a 110mm f/2, and well, why the heck not just attach a 203FE + E12 back to it, too, while I'm at it.

I'm looking for something that operates correctly. Condition is less important, but I do like a pretty camera.

Note I say "kind of itching", so I'm not dying to do this thing (I really shouldn't spend the $$, but you know how G.A.S. is). I'd mostly like to know if anyone out there has a kit they'd be willing to sell, and about what they'd ask for it, so I can reflect on whether I'm really willing to shell out whatever bucks you might be asking. :)

Thanks!

hakaider

KEH has a 110 currently.

I got one excellent copy from Adorama with box and paperwork etc but ends up...

ends up the lens suffered from the stuck aperture blade problem and could never stop down,

and Adorama dared to list it as EX.

I refunded it.

If U don't know about the stuck aperture problem on this lens yet, google will help.

mathomas

Thanks for the heads-up on the 110mm, re KEH. Kind of looking out for a BGN one to save some cash. I was hoping they would have some 200-series bodies and backs, but no such luck. They only seem to carry 500-series stuff, generally.