The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Nikon RF Nikkor S 50mm F/1.4 Millenium lens

ark8012

I am selling a Nikon RF S mount 50mm f/1.4 lens. It was part of an S3 2000 kit.

This is a great lens, and rivals the Summilux 50 1.4 ASPH for a fraction of the cost. I have used this lens on my Leica M8 with Amedeo adapter. It works PERFECTLY!!

You can see the shots between two lenses here. ImageRe: Digital Works - 50/1.4 SHOOTOUT

The glass is very clean. There are a few tiny dust, but no other flaws. The aperture blades are clean. The lens moves perfectly as new.

There are some cosmetic scrathes on the barrel of the lens, but those are really minor. I have uploaded a close-up picture (3rd picture), so you can see the scratches (picture shows much worse than real condition because it's a close-up picture)

You will not see this lens often for sale alone.

I am asking $1,200 OBO. Please send me a PM with any questions.

I will entertain a trade deal with a 1st version 35mm Summicron with google.

Last edited:

ark8012

Don't be shy to make an offer if price is too hign in the current market. I am not sure the price of this lens in the current market. ^^

I am selling this lens because I have two, and decided to keep only one.

I am interested in a trade with 50mm RIGID 2nd version also.

Last edited:

ark8012

I need to sell this lens ASAP.

I will do $950 net to me until the end of tomorrow.

By the end of tomorrow, the lens will go to the person who made an offer on the lens. I already got an offer and promised to sell the lens to him if this is not sold at this price.

Last chance to you!!

bolim

Lens is as per description though i reckon it looks better real life! :) Thanks for the smooth transaction Noah!