The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Clean Leica M8

Raid

Hi,
I have been searching for a basic M8 at around $2000, with the hope of finding a camera with few actuations and/or a warranty.

There are either private sellers or camera dealers, with dealers offering a warranty and a slightly higher asking price. I found a like new M8 with 450 actuations at $2000, but the seller decided to keep the camera, so I am back to square one.

Do you have an M8 for sale?

Thanks.

Raid

Raid

Can someone please pm there that I want the camera? I am not a member at FredMiranda .. or I forgot the PW.

Raid

It is a bummer indeed, but this is life. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
I am glad to have made it to this website.

Raid

The number of actuations is only a secondary factor. If accessories are included, then this is a plus factor.

Raid

I have finally made up my mind which offer to accept. Thnk you all for your kind offers to buy your M8 or M8.2. I have sent tne owner an email five minures ago. The offers we fair and Better than fai. I need just one M8.

I will get an updated M8 that was serviced by Leica.

Raid