The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pristine Nikon D3s, 3 Batteries, $4150 Shipped

John Kraus

I’m the original owner of this D3s which has been lightly and carefully used in a professional capacity and is in pristine condition- see photos. Approx 24,000 actuations, the shutter is tested for over 300,000.

Includes all items from original purchase, and original packaging: box, caps, strap, battery, dual battery charger, AC adaptor, cables, manuals, software. Also included are 2 additional batteries- these are 3rd party and have worked perfectly for me: 1) 1800 nimh and 1) 2400 nimh.

Compared to Nikon D4, ($,6000) the D3s has a longer-life battery system, many would agree better storage system (2 CF cards vs. D4’s one CF and one XQD card), more on-camera autofocus controls (compared to menu driven controls on D4) and excellent low-light results, particularly in shadows.

Selling for $4150(net to me), shipping included. Double boxed, CONUS only.