The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lots of Leica and Voigtlander goodies for sale or trade

hunghang

1. Leica M6 Titanium & 35mm F1.4 Summilux Titanium pre-asph Germany - $5000 AUD
2. Leica 50mm F1.4 Summilux Black Paint E46 - $4000 AUD
3. CV 75mm F1.8 with hood and viewfinder. LNIB. - $600 AUD
4. CV 50mm F1.5 Nokton Asph with adapter. - $500 AUD
5. CV 21mm F4 LTM with M-adapter and viewfinder. - $400

Additional shipping & PP costs/fees to be negotiated.

Trades:

Would be interested in order of preference:

1. Canon EOS 5DMk3 - not interested in 5DMk2 or classic
2. Canon EF 35mm F1.4 L
3. Leica M2 in excellent condition
4. Leica MP (any)
5. Leica M6/M7 with .85x VF
6. Canon EOS 1V in mint condition

More info and photos can be provided upon genuine interests/requests.
Australian transaction preferred, but would also consider o/s trades/sales.

Best to contact me directly on [email protected] rather than using the clunky PM system.

Thanks.

Last edited:

hunghang

How about ...

$4500 for the M6/35 titanium kit and

$1300 for the 3 CV lenses ?

All this lovely gear needs a good home/owner :)

Tohara

I'm the proud new owner of the M6 titan, just wanted to let you all know that Hung is a top bloke and a trustworthy seller. I bought the camera based on this ad and following a quick chat i confidently sent the money through to Hung. The camera is schmick as described, it was beautifully packed with all the original accessories plus some lovely extras (THANKS HUNG!) and posted quickly. Hung replies near instantaneously and is a terrific source of info on all things leica.

DO NOT hesitate to buy from Hung, he is an asset to those of us searching for high end Leica gear online. He is a man of his word and he obviously knows how to look after gear.

Thanks again Hung!