The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9, 50mm M Summilux, 75mm M Summicron, 90mm M Summicron

croutt

Up for sale is my Leica M Collection that I have acquired over the last few years. I am a professional photographer located in Scottsburg, Indiana. You can check out who I am at mrfoto.com

All items are priced to sell.

Black Leica M9 (purchased new, I am the original owner). In excellent condition (4434 actuations). Only issue I can see is there are a few light scratch marks on the LCD screen. Up to date with the most recent firmware. Comes with original packaging. Also I will include the Leica Handgrip (purchased new from B&H) and the Leica 1.4 Magnifier (purchased new from Amazon).
$5000 for camera, Leica Handgrip, and 1.4 Magnifier

All lens are 6 bit and focus accurately on my M9. Glass is optically mint on all three lenses. All include original packaging.

Black Leica 50mm Summilux 1.4 M Aspherical (purchased new, I am the original owner). In mint condition. Includes Leica UV Filter that has been on the lens since the lens came out of the box.
$3500

Black Leica 75mm Summicron 2.0 M Aspherical (purchased new, I am the original owner). In mint condition. Includes B+W UV Filter that has been on the lens since the lens came out of the box.
$3100

Black Leica 90 mm Summicron 2.0 M Aspherical (purchased used, I am the second owner). In excellent condition. There are a few little marks on the barrel...just cosmetic. One of the pics will show these tiny marks on the barrel. Includes B+W UV Filter that has been on it since I purchased the lens.
$3200

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email or message me here at getDPI.

email: [email protected]

Continental U.S. Only
Buyer to pay shipping + Insurance
PayPal for Payment

Thanks.
Chris Routt

croutt

Special Price for next 24 hours:
Leica M9 with grip and 1.4 magnifier $4700
Leica 50mm Summilux $3200
See above for descriptions.
Thanks.