The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Assorted m43 gear

dixeyk

Since switching to NEX for my manual focus stuff I have found that I have collected more than a few lenses that I do not need. They are all in terrific shape with clean glass, dry aperture blades and no significant flaws unless otherwise stated. I also have some other stuff (camera body and accessories) Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I will consider shipping internationally but it is extra.

Olympus E-P1 - WITHDRAWN
I just bought this and it is in superb shape. It has an Aki-Asahi leatherette covering and GGS glass LCD protector. It has approx. 800-900 shutter actuations and looks new. I just bought a GX1 and since it shares a battery with the GF2 I have I am keeping the GF2. Comes with everything in the box (cables and papers).
$140

Konica 40/1.8
It's a classic that everyone knows and loves. On m43 it is a lovely short telephoto, sharp as all get out and compact. Unfortunately on a NEX it is a 60mm equivalent and I bought a Pen-F 38/1.8 that will suit me better. The filter ring has a small bend in it and I suspect it would make putting a filter on problematic.
$65

Pentax 110 set - PENDING
18/2.8 and 24/2.8 WITH m43 adapter (a real one not a homemade one)
$65

After market hood for Olympus 45/1.8 - PENDING
This is en-route and I do not have it yet. If anyone is interested let me know. I already have a hood I like so THIS ONE is for sale. I will not accept payment until it arrives and I verify its condition.
$10

M42 to m43 rainbowimaging adapter
$12

Last edited:

dixeyk

Bump

Pentax 110 set and m42 to m43 adapter are SOLD

Konica 40/1.8 - WITHDRAWN

Last edited: