The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Blk OM-D 12-50 kit, 45/1.8, 20/1.7

xtianyves

I'm having a hard time deciding between keeping my OM-D setup and my new NEX-7 setup so I'm listing my OM-D to see if there's any interest here.

Black OM-D E-M5 kit with 12-50 weather sealed lens. Almost completely mint with a tiny scratch on one side where the strap eyelet is from me using the Leica strap on the camera. The LCD has had a screen protector from the start.

Body only, $975
Entire kit, $1150

45/1.8 MINT with box, $350
20mm 1.7 MINT with box, $400

Everything is just a few weeks old. Receipt included for Canadians as this was bought in Canada.

Please e-mail me at christian [at] christianyves.com instead as I'm not always online to answer PMs for faster response.

Sorry if the prices are out of wack. I haven't had the time to do more thorough research of used prices but these are all practically brand new.

Cheers and thanks for looking!