The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45+ and Hasselblad H1 System

D

david fokos

Phase One P45+ and Hasselblad H1 System For Sale

I am a professional fine-art photographer living in San Diego. I originally purchased my Phase One P45+ digital back and Hasselblad H1 system for a studio project which is now done and I am returning to my traditional 8x10 landscape work so... here is what I have for sale!

Phase One P45+ with H Mount
Purchased new from Capture Integration in June 2006; 1-year of value added warranty remaining;
1486 Actuations, almost all studio work.
It comes with original Phase One back suitcase, Capture One software, FireWire cable, SanDisk CF card reader, H viewfinder masks, double battery charger, 2 rechargeable batteries, and printed manual.

Hasselblad H1 Body
Hasselblad HV 90x Viewfinder
Hasselblad HC 3.5/35mm Lens
Hasselblad HC 3.5/50-110mm Zoom Lens
120 film back

Battery charger, two batteries, circular polarizer, (3) 1.2 ND filters, and printed manual.

LowePro CompuTrekker Plus AW backpack that holds everything plus a laptop very nicely.

Everything is in perfect working order. I am happy to supply pictures of the equipment if desired.

$33,000 for all.