The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM-D, 12-50, pany 25/1.4, 14/2.5, 20/1.7

dariush23

Selling off these new and like new stuff because I need some fast cash:

1.Olympus OM-D, with 12-50 lens, this kit is NEW, not like new, but NEW, never used, not a single shot, I got this from Henrys camera in Canada just last week , have not even taken it out of the box, I bought it for $1299, selling it for $1150 plus shipping

2.Panasonic 25mm f1.4 , bought new from a Japanese retailer about 3 weeks ago, still looks new, with box, $525 plus shipping

3.Panasonic 20mm f1.7, basically new in box, bought from San diego camera store 2 weeks ago, $350 plus shipping

4.Panasonic 14mm 2.5, like new, not box for this one, $150 plus shipping

US sales only, I will only send to paypal confirmed address, take additionall 5% off everything if you buy everything together, I have 100% feedback on ebay with close to 400 sales, also sold bunch of stuff on RFF

I will post some pictures soon, but basically everything is in the box, except the pany 14

dariush23

Ok I just read the forum rules that I cannot say something is brand new, because I am not a dealer, however, the Olympus OM-D has never been used or taken out of the box, I guess that should be enough