The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9-P & 35mm Asph Summicron

fotomeow

Hi folks, I dont have much history on GetDPI, but I do on RFF, where I spend most of my web-photo time. And I have 100% feedback scores.
-----------------------
Leica M9-P and Asph Summicron 35/2 Sale
See below
1. for M9-P
2. for Asph Cron 35/2 with 12585 hood and rear cap
-----------------------------------------
1. M9-P: $6200 OBO. Exc condition. No dings/scratches/drops. I have babied this camera since birth, as I am the original owner.
Planned to take her outside the US on a trip, but never came to fruition. 5206 actuations. Works perfectly.
I bought it Sept 16, 2011, so the M9P is less than 1 year old. It has not been registered for warranty, and includes the
2 year warranty good through Sept 2013, with an option to buy a third year of warranty good through Sept 2014.

I bought this new from Precision Camera, one of the RFF sponsors/supporters. I will include copy of receipt to buyer for authentication.
What can I say? Awesome FF camera that allows a 35 mm lens to be a 35mm lens, a 50mm to be a 50mm, as intended, with spectacular results. What a revelation to NOT have crop factor. I bought the “P” version in black for its stealthy nature, and am glad I did. I have “lived the dream”, now it is your turn.
Includes all original items in mint condition: battery, charger, unused new Leica camera strap (I put my old strap on this M9P), car charger cord, European cord for battery charger, boxes, manuals/paperwork, unfilled warranty card, “test certificate” with personal signature by Leica production tech, etc.
----------------------------------------------

2. Asph Cron 35/2 with Leica 12585 hood and Leica rear cap: $2550
Exc condition. Comes with Leica rear cap and Exc condition Leica 12585 hood ($150 value). Serial is 3801xxx. Focus is very smooth; aperture stops click appropriately. Glass is clean and clear, save for the usual dust specs seen under a bright flashlight. No haze/fungus/scratches, etc. Lens takes incredible pictures, for which it is known.

Other Items for Sale: See my forthcoming ads which will include a black chrome M7 (a beauty), a Leica 135/4 with hood/box/ display case; a Summicron 50/2 v3or v4, a Summarit 50/1.5, a; and a Summicron Rigid 50/2, and maybe some more camera things.

Also selling some Apple computers (GAS!): ALL with low hours on them: 1. 2011 iMac 21.5” with Applecare. For the audiophiles, I may also let go of a Pass Labs x150 power amplifier. Email if interested.

Details:
Buyer pays PayPal fees and S/H/I. The first one to actually pay for the camera will be the winner of this sale. I cannot “hold” the camera. I have all perfect feedback on RFF, eBay, and Audiogon (hi-end A/V gear).
Please email with any questions or info I may have forgotten to post. Sorry, no trades, I need to raise funds.

Thanks!
Sorry, can't seem to post photos here, so I will refer you to images on rangefinderforum dotcom, or email me.

fotomeow

re: SOLD: Leica M9-P & 35mm Asph Summicron

both sold, but still available:

M7 Limited Edition and Leica 135/4 Tele-Elmar. Email me or see my ads here or on RFF.