The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black M9 with Accessories, $5400 including shipping and paypal

ohnchoe

Price: $5,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS overnight, fully insured.

Received my M6, swapping to film for a while =)

Sale is limited to the US for shipping/tracking/customs reasons.

M9 - 5493 clicks after the shutter was replaced in June 2011. Little bits of brassing visible on the front corners of the body. Rangefinder alignment has been perfect, even at f/.95. Has a Giottos lcd cover on, but whose corners are chipping - but has been on since day 1. Comes with charger, car plug, original strap, and usb cable. Most have not been used. Includes all paperwork, including the certification after the shutter replacement.

1. M8/8.2/9 Grip Has a bit of brassing in a few spots but the bottom plastic cover is intact. The original base plate on the M9 has never been used.

2. Leica wide leather carrying - saddle leather. Original strap has never been used.

3. Two extra Leica batteries

4. Thumbs up CSEP mod1 - has brassing from use.

5. Two Transcend 16gb class 6 SDHC cards.

Shipping and Paypal fees are included.

If there are any issues we cannot resolve, I will gladly cover return shipping, overnight express via USPS, during a 3-day trial period.

Thanks,
Ohn.

Photos can be found here, as well as my feedback history:

FS: Black Leica M9 + Accessories, $5400 incl shipping/pp - FM Forums

ohnchoe

also open to trades for glass. potentially looking for 21 asph elmarit, 50 pre-asph summilux, and 90 asph cron