The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta 58/1.2 MC Rokkor PG f1.2 Lens

aleksanderpolo

For sale is the Minolta MC Rokkor PG 58mm F/1.2 Lens with original front and rear caps.

Lens is in excellent condition. Glass has no scratch, haze, fungus etc. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. There is some unevenness in focusing at around 1.2m, not enough to affect my operation but your mileage might vary.
Absolutely the best portrait lens, I just have too many extra copies.

Asking price $500 or best offer. Pic here:
ipernity: Minolta Rokkor PG 58 1.2 by Polo Lam

All price already include USPS priority shipping with signature confirmation to paypal confirmed address in US. The first “I will take it at asking price” followed by prompt payment will get the lens. Sales is final and no return.
Thanks for looking.

Also selling Canon FL 55/1.2 and 2x Canon FD 24/2.0 Lens:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/38921-canon-55-1-2-24-2-0-x2-fl-fd-f1-2-f2.html