The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Classic, Canon 40mm f2.8 STM Pancake, Fuji GA645 (read)

lamlux

Canon 5D Classic - $630
I've decided that a mere point and shoot is more than enough for my digital needs, I used this at one wedding with about 500 clicks.
The original owner used this camera at a studio, but it was with many other cameras so its usage was relatively low.

Actual shutter count is unknown, but it isn't abused (the only abuse was me giving it a few light scratches on the back screen, and the hotshoe).
Otherwise body is very clean and well treated.

Comes with 2 Canon batteries, and Canon charger.

--

Canon 40mm f2.8 STM Pancake - $sold
Just taken out of the box, this is wonderful combo with the Classic 5D, as the weight is just right to carry around town.

US version, bought at the local camera store when it came out.
Little to no use on the lens itself.

--

Fujifilm GA645 - $sold
This is a real treat. I recently purchased this but have found that I have too many cameras, many repeat in format.

This is a Fujifilm gem, the lens is super super sharp, with pleasing out of focus areas. The compact nature of this camera makes it a carry able item in your bag or hand.

The issue with this is the flash does not operate, it has been disabled.

Shooting regularly, (sans flash) works perfectly like it should.

All prices include PayPal fees (since I hate having to have people add 3%) and USPS Priority shipping in the continental USA.

Last edited: