The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For sale: Leica M8 with Leica and Voigtlander lenses

T

tslesicki

LAST PRICE DROP! IT'S A REAL BARGAIN NOW!

Hi!

For sale is:

- My beautiful Leica M8 Body (Black) including a lens cap and eveyrhing that comes in the retail package: an original box, all manuals, original battery and charger and unregistered Capture One LE software. Great, fully working condition showing only minor wear on the top (subtle abrasions, lightly visible) from normal, careful use. I will also include a Class 10 Transcend 16GB SDHC card for free. - 1520 Euro

- Leica Summicron-M 50mm f2 (Leica Canada), great glass condition (both front and rear), including both lens caps and a Leitz protecting filter. I love that lens, it's got such a beautiful color and texture reproduction! - 700 Euro

- Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f2 in Leica M mount, great glass condition (both front and rear). Includes a rear lens cap and the original box. It's a very sharp lens. - 320 Euro

- Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 90mm f3.5 in Leica Screw Mount, great glass condition. Comes with both lens caps and a Leica Screw Mount to Leica M adapter made by Voigtlander. It's designed to display the 28/90 framelines on the viewfinder. - 250 Euro

Please contact me if you have any questions you'd like to ask and for exact shipping cost to your location. The kit is located in Poland but I do ship worldwide. Please note though, that the cost is not included in the package price.

I accept payments via PayPal and bank transfer and guarranty a full money back (excluding shipping / customs) for the camera or the package, if you buy all items at once within 30 days counting from when you've recieved the package, no questions asked.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
T

tslesicki

28mm LENS SOLD! I can't seem to edit the post though. All other items STILL FOR SALE!