The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS/wtt Leica R Telyt 800mm and 400mm (1x+2x)

gogopix

Subscriber
I sold the 280and 1.4x and have the 400mm Modular head and both the 1x and 2x so you have both FL here.
I see a 400/2.8 asking $14,000 on ebay and the same 1x,2x and 400mm just rediced from $19,000 to $17,000!

wow.

I will sell combo for $13,999. I will also consider trade for MINT (and under warranty) M9-P and cash (or M9-P, even LN M9) and certain Leica lenses (the light ones) 28/2.8, 18mm, 50/2 or others.

I would sell the 400 with one focus module but you need to make an offer as the other would be an orphan.

let me know

PS I also Have an R sliding back from Kapture group that could be converted to H or M/P back (it is C 645 now)

regards
Victor

PS; hardly used, excellent condition, original boxes and caps. There were no cases, but I have a BIG shipping case that I will throw in that takes these and more. "like Pelican, but better! :)