The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7, Lenses, and Accessories

J

June3883

My username may ring a bell for some that have frequented FM. You'll know I have plenty of positive feedback over there. A current member here recommended you all as a more receptive audience. I'm glad he did, because I'm impressed! I'll have to start browsing and hopefully contributing to some of the other boards here more in the future. Allow me to extend warm greetings since I'm new here; and thanks in advance!

The following is most of my original post from FM (sold items deleted):
A friend of mine is emptying his Leica closet. I asked if he was sure he didn't want to hang on to everything for a while. He demurred. I finally offered to help.

All of the items in the first group below are absolutely mint: like new, in the box, with all the original accessories and literature included by the manufacturer. Original invoices (or copy) will be provided for most (exceptions noted). This is a collection. Each item has been used only a few times, then safely stored in the original box and packaging.

Included are any fees and insured shipping USPS Priority or UPS Ground inside of the continental United States. I am offering a 3 day inspection guarantee: return the item at your own expense (insured shipping!) and I will refund your original cost minus fees.

Sorry for the super long preamble ..... just trying to keep all the bases covered. Please PM and/or post replies with interest initially. I'll check in as often as I can (at least twice a day). There's no rush on this end, so your patience is appreciated.

Pics available on request.

Leica M7 .72 Black Chrome: $1990
Serial# 2785417 Invoice Copy Included: Purchased 1/14/04
Mint Condition!

Two Leica Motor M's: $450ea.
Serial#'s 01892 and 02033 Invoice Copy Included: 3/23/01
Mint!

Leica SF 20 Flash Unit: $150
Serial# 100791 No receipt
LNIB w/ manual and softcase!

Summicron M 35mm f/2 ASPH: $1750
Serial# 3786152 Original Invoice: 3/13/98
Black Anodized Mint!

Universal Polarizer M: $325
LNIB set! No receipt
---------------------------------------------------------

Additional Lenses ! Both black finish.

Elmarit M 21mm 2.8 ASPH: $2300
Serial# 3796576 Model 11135 No receipt
Box, leather case, caps, and instructions included.
Slight marks on rubber hood and cap - normal kind. Lens is perfect!
Also includes 21mm Brilliant Finder !!!!

Summilux M 75mm 1.4: $2150
Serial#3797723 Model 11810 Original Invoice 4/1/98
There are some small nicks in the finish around the front edge of the built in hood. Box, leather case, and caps included. No instructions.

J

June3883

Thank you Mike! I've been browsing around here in my free time the last few days ...... and I continue to be drawn back :thumbup:

J

June3883

Scratch that: The 75mm lux is still sold, but the M7 is still available!

J

June3883

I've adjusted prices to stimulate interest. I haven't been in a big hurry to get rid of this stuff, but I'd like to see it go before the holidays roll around ........

Leica M7: $1890

Motor winders: $395 ea

SF 20: $125

Universal Polorizer: $319

Summicron 35 f/2: $1700

Elmarit 21mm 2.8: $2175 (w/ finder!)

J

June3883

Summicron 35 f/2: $1250 :salute:

...... and a shout out to all Veterans!

J

June3883

Is the M7 camera a later model with the updated non-blackout viewfinder?
Ser#278 '03 model purchased Jan '04. I don't belive the updates were until a bit later ...
Regardless, it's an earlier model.

J

June3883

Okay, here is what's left and still available:

Elmarit 21mm 2.8: $2175 (w/ finder!)

One Motor winder: $395

Universal Polorizer: $319