The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D3 and Radio Poppers

Todd_Reichman

I've got a Nikon d3 in good condition up for sale. The body is in used condition - some scuffs on the sides near the straps and on the bottom. This camera was used and still kicks butt. Great focus, ridiculously responsive, spectacular image quality. Selling to fund the d800 we just bought. No problems other than the minor usage marks. Around 100K actuations, rated for up to 300K on the shutter.

Comes with the charger - no box. And the Nikon strap. Contact to purchase, priced to please

$2150

Also selling a set of PX Radio Poppers. 1 Transmitter and 2 receivers with the flash brackets. They sell for $250 for each piece (about $750 total). I'd like to move these soon so I'm asking $500 for all three pieces.

Thanks.