The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Trade Nikon D700 + lenses for P25+ and body of some sort

IsakBergwall

Hi!

First post so I apologize if I have missed something about posting :)

I have a Nikon D700 with a new sensor and lining and some new body parts (battery hatch, memory card hatch and the parts beside them) Also replaced imagingprocessor. This is of course done at an authorized Nikonshop. So the camera is like brand new.

I also have the following lenses

nikon 17-35mm f/2.8d ed-if af-s
nikon 80-200mm f/2.8d ed-if af-s
Sigma EX 150/2,8 DG HSM Macro

I also have a Rodenstock 70mm (I think) f.0.75 chunk of glass

And finally a Canon TV 50 mm f.0.95 lens unmodified (Rangefinder 7 mount I think?) (this bad boy modified for a Leica for example go from 2500$ and up on ebay)

Everything is in really good condition, some scratches here and there but nothing that effects the mechanics or optics or performance.

Anyhow I would like to trade this stuff for some Digital Medium format!

Since I am a Landscape photographer to 98% I think the digital backs from the Phase One P+ system is the best for me considering they seem to be the only backs that can handle long exposures (over a minute and so).

I am looking for a digital back (P25+ or P45+) and a body to go with it (preferably Mamiya 645 system AF III or DF) I can of course pay some $$$ in between. And of course if you have some lenses I am interested in buying those too (wide-angle - medium lens and some tele lens for now).

So if you would like to trade or buy anything of this please get in touch with me here or via mail: [email protected]

With regards
Isak Bergwall