The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nex-7 + Kit Lens - $1195

jaree

I am selling my used Nex-7 with kit lens in excellent condition. Bought in Feb 2012 and is under Sony warranty until Jan 2013. I will provide the receipt in case warranty service is needed.

Screen protector has been installed from day 1 and both the camera and kit lens are very clean. One extra third party battery is included.

If you need bigger pictures, send me a PM. Essentially both camera and lens are very clean.

Selling it as I am using M9 more and more.

Price - $1,195 includes shipping in continental US. Buyer pays paypal fees or pay by paypal gift or money order or check.

Local pickup is possible in New York City or New Jersey. $1,175 for local pickup.

My ebay id is "aloogobhi" and I also sell on Amazon Marketplace under "eerajqaisar" with 100% feedback on both. Earlier this year I purchased the M9 from a fellow getDPI member.

Last edited: