The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 97 Cameras and 50 Accessories

MoJo

Registred Users
Hi:
I have been given the task of disposing of an "estate" of cameras, from a German local (Santa Fe) who passed away. They are 97 old cameras, some with lenses attached, and another 50 lenses and accessories. They probably don't have too much value, there is 1 old Leica DRP and 1 nice Rollei SLR, rest are real oldies, folders, Polaroids, and then Minoltas, Olympus, Kodak, Exactas, etc. I scanned the original lists of items, and can email to anyone interested. Will sell the whole lot, or if you are interested in a particular item, let me know and I will come up with a reasonable price.

I cleared this listing with site owner Jack Fletcher, due to the unusual nature of the listing. I have a perfect record of almost 300 @100% on Ebay, seller name "Viswan".