The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase P30 MFDB for Mamiya---like New!

Don Libby

Just a (very) blatant attempt to get this bumped.

btw I have the poster hanging in my studio - looks even better than on a computer!

don

kdphotography

Yes, the P30 MFDB is available---and I will entertain reasonable offers, as this back is in pristine condition.

Don---Thanks for the bump to give this nice Phase P30 some attention. I just don't think I could find a model with larger breasts to pose with this MFDB!

:ROTFL:

PeterA

fantaaaaaaaaaaastic shot and a much welcome bit of humour as well.

We have an Aussie expression for inappropriate censure:wtf: - 'wowserism' - calls for immediate banning in my book.

Good luck with the sale - I wonder what the model's expression is on this shot? bet its worth the price of admission alone:ROTFL::ROTFL:

EH21

Gotta be careful with your spelling, especially in a thread like this!

I had head from my secret sources at Phase that they were coming out with a new improved carrying design. This sure beats the Pelican case. This must be the superduper upgraded version.

don

kdphotography

Gotta be careful with your spelling, especially in a thread like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Creek
I had head from my secret sources at Phase that they were coming out with a new improved carrying design. This sure beats the Pelican case. This must be the superduper upgraded version.

don

I guess I better change the poster to say that, "There are three good reasons to choose Capture Integration..." :ROTFL:

The Phase P30 MFDB is still available. Get a *spoof* poster too. $11,500 and I'll pay shipping/insurance in the continental US. I'm not sure if I can get the model to make the delivery.... :D

Actually, she's a really good friend with a great sense of humor. She was only startled when she found out how much the P30 nestled in her cleavage was worth...

bensonga

The Phase P30 MFDB is still available, and will also include a *spoof* Phase One Capture Integration Poster. (whoopee!) The model has a great sense of humor, and I know the guys over at Capture Integration do too!

For those that want a *spoof* poster (poster is 16x24) send $9 shipping and any amount. All proceeds will go to the model.
paypal: [email protected]
Do I have to be a Phase One owner to get one of these (the poster, I mean)?

I knew there must be some really good reason that so many folks were opting for a Phase One....I just didn't know it was this good. :ROTFL:

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska
Hasselblad 503CWD-II

kdphotography

Do I have to be a Phase One owner to get one of these (the poster, I mean)?

I knew there must be some really good reason that so many folks were opting for a Phase One....I just didn't know it was this good. :ROTFL:

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska
Hasselblad 503CWD-II

Now you know why.....Phase calls it an "open platform..." :D

Phase *spoof* poster is available to everyone! (all proceeds to the model).

P30 sale pending/closed----thanks for a fun thread!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)