The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D3s kit, pristine, 1830 clicks, $4300

aboudd

Over the past few years I have sold quite a bit of gear for a friend living overseas. About half of my 100% positive feedback on FM is from his gear. In about a week I will be getting, among other things, a Nikon D3s, with only 1,830 clicks on it, complete as when new, with a RRS L bracket and screen protector installed. This is a rare opportunity to get a Nikon D3s in as near to new condition as possible at a great price. If you have any interest in grabbing this fantastic camera, let me know. Please contact me by email to [email protected].

$4300 price is net to me. Shipping is about $40.00 FEDEX ground insured. Check, wire, ACH accepted. Paypal add 3%