The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: LEICA X2..a gem.

docdave37

I bought a new Leica X2 from DALE PHOTO AND DIGITIAL on June 11, 2012. It was a present for my wife. I also added a very nice ARTISAN AND ARTIST black half-case to the package. She refused to use it! She was afraid to take it out because it was so expensive. Oh well....

The camera is in superb condition, needless to say. It has a total of 91 actuations. All of those pictures were snaps to test the camera's functions to see if everything worked properly. It is without flaws.

The camera includes all the original packaging and the ARTISAN AND ARTIST half case. I am keeping the small hand strap to use on another camera. Everything else is unused. I did charge the battery once in order to upgrade to the latest firmware. The 2 year warranty is transferable and I have not used the copy/download of LIGHTROOM that comes with the camera.

I want a firm $1700 for the entire package. I'm taking a $400 hit on this in less than 2 months of ownership.

I should add this is a gem of a camera. Beautifully built and feels very nice in the hand. Images are simply excellent and the new autofocus is outstanding.

Please contact me at:

[email protected]

I will ship anywhere, but buyer pays the cost. I will absorb any PAYPAL fees on my end.

Thank you!

Dave Winiewicz

Last edited:

docdave37

She won't give up her Canon S90. It fits in her purse.

I've been married 27 years. I know when I've lost a disagreement.

Cheers!

DAVE

docdave37

I had hoped that someone would jump on my offer. I thought it was fairly priced.

I will lower the price by $100 for the next 24 hours.

Total cost is $1600 and I pay shipping in US.

After that I'll put it away for a bit and list it again in a couple of months.

Thank you for reading this!

Dave

[email protected]