The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon N70 35mm SLR + Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.5-6D kit

Nixer

Hey I'm selling my Nikon N70 35mm SLR + Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.5-6D kit.

I am the 2nd owner and purchased this to use the lens on my D3 as a super-cheap wide zoom however I have since bought something else, so I don't need this anymore. It came with a Nikon N70 35mm SLR which I am also including in the sale. The N70 is in like new condition and as far as I can tell, PERFECT working condition. The lens focuses fast on it and all the modes seem to work I just haven't shot film through it.

Here is what you get
  • Nikon N70 Film SLR w/ Strap
  • Body Cap
  • Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.5-6D w/ front/rear caps
  • Fresh batteries
  • 3 Rolls of Film
  • Tiffen 58mm UV Filter
  • Tiffen 58mm Circular Polarizer
  • Manual

I'm looking for $100 via PayPal which covers PayPal Fee and S/H with insurance to CONUS.

Note: This is an screw driven lens meaning it will NOT auto-focus on the D40/X, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000 or D5100 which do not have in-body focus motors.

Picture of ACTUAL items:

Picture taken with ACTUAL lens (On my D3):