The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica X2, Olympus VF-2 (EVF), Gordy Tripod Mount Neck Strap

JSRockit

US Only.

Leica X2, Silver, in Excellent condition (not calling it mint because I did use it, but there are no issues at all). It comes with everything it comes with new i.e. original box, charger, battery, leather strap, software, manuals, cables, lens cap, hot shoe cap, etc. I did not register this camera, I have a receipt from Dale Camera dated 06/08/12, and I did not register lightroom 4. The camera has a few hundred shutter accuations. The new owner will effectively be getting a new(ish) camera that is ready to be registered. $1715 shipped

Olympus VF-2 EVF in excellent condition with original box, carrying case and two eye pieces (glasses and no glasses). $185 shipped

Gordy Tripod Mount Neck Strap black leather with neckpad. Perfect for a barnack without lugs. $38 shipped

[email protected] or PM me.