The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica MP, Leica 35mm f/2 bokeh king

FourthInt

Custom Leica MP *stealth*
Price: $3,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Great condition custom Leica MP *stealth*

This is a custom order Leica MP ordered directly from Leica. It has no top plate logo, and black "made by Germany" text on the back. In other words, its a completely stealth version. Sticker is still on the bottom plate.

Taken 6 rolls of pictures perfectly, smooth as butter operations.

I love this camera but I just don't shoot enough to keep it anymore.

Comes with box and all original packaging, which is a special box made only with custom-made cameras.

======================================
Leica 35mm f/2 v. IV

Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: As I am out of town tonight and tomorrow, I will be ship on Friday if funds cleared by then

Finally, up for grabs is a Leica 35mm f/2 version IV, also known as the "bokeh king". It has minor light wear but works perfectly and is sharp.

No box but will ship safely.

=====

Additional Pictures at: Nikon and Leica Gear FS - a set on Flickr

I have lots of feedback on FM and the 'bay

FourthInt

Leica MP reduced to $3700

viewfinder is .72x

I have alot of feedback on FredMiranda and the 'Bay if anyone is hesitant based on the "New member" title I have. I've also sold gear here.