The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 50mm f1.5 Sonnar ZM Silver

franco

The only reason I am parting with this beautiful unique lens is to scale down my 50mm collection and use the funds for a camera purchase. The lens was purchased new last September 2011 and was immediately sent to the Zeiss factory in Germany to have it professionally optimized @ f/1.5 It is dead on with my Leica M8.2. The lens has been used very little as I prefer to shoot wider. Everything about the lens is just about perfect and would rate it as in mint condition. Lens comes with all original packages w/ Zeiss hood ($80.00 value) and Zeiss front and rear caps. I will only ship within the USA (CONUS). Paypal only. Gift option or you add 3% fee. The price is $1,125.00 with shipping and insurance included.
Thank you and good luck.

Frank