The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D3s, as-new, complete, 1,830 clicks

aboudd

Price: $4,199.00
paypal add 3%, check, postal m.o., wire, ACH OK as well
Like new condition
Conus: FEDEX ground insured
International: USPS Priority, added postage required

Over the past few years I have sold quite a bit of gear for a friend living overseas. About half of my 100% positive feedback on FM and eBay is from his gear. Of course I have sold a lot of it here on Get Dpi as well.Today I got his Nikon D3s, with only 1,830 clicks on it, complete as when new with screen protector installed. This is a rare opportunity to get a Nikon D3s in as near to new condition as possible. If you have any interest in grabbing this fantastic camera, let me know. Please contact me by email to [email protected].

This camera is not grey market.The receipt and warranty card from the overseas purchase are enclosed, so there are no issues getting Nikon to service it here in the U.S.A.

From Nikon's web site: If you purchase equipment in another country where the Nikon Worldwide Warranty applies, copies of the sales receipt and this warranty are necessary to obtain warranty service in the USA. This of course applies to out of warranty service as well.

Price is net to me. Shipping approx $40.00

Last edited: