The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (Can/US) RRS TVC-33 Tripod w/ Quick Column

robmac

For sale is a LN Really Right Stuff TVC-33 Tripod + Versa 3 Quick Column + spare rubber foot. Can be used with or w/o column.

Acquired it on a whim a number of months ago, but have maybe used it 3 times - and all indoors. As incredible as the reviews and user anecdotes describe it. Head and shoulders in terms of smoothness and fit/finish over the comparable Gitzo units I tried. That said, I'm just never in a position to be able to effectively use a tripod so it sits in my gear closet. If you're looking at this, you know how hard the 33 is to get given it's seemingly perpetual backorder status.

$1000 shipped and PP'd in NA by normal post Canada Post. Payment by PP or EMT if in Canada.

Last edited:

robmac

Price dropped a token $25 to $975 (psych barrier and all ;>). Any lower and I'll keep the beasty. Even I only use it 1/mos, she's soooo darn pretty to look at sitting in the corner....