The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 1DMKIV

RGoldman

Absolutely mint 1D MKIV. I am the original owner. This was purchased from a US authorized dealer in January 2010. Shutter count is 5336 according to "eoscount" software. Camera still looks brand new and has been very lightly used and very well cared for. Most of my work for the last two years has been shooting food with a MFDB so this camera has seen little use. It comes with everything as new(box, manuals, LP-E4 battery charger, strap, software, cables, etc) most of which are still in their original wrapping. I also am including the RRS L bracket and a Lenmar LP-E4 battery which functions just like the Canon battery in the 1D IV. I have all positive feedback here, at Fred Miranda, and on ebay(user name: hghf) I am happy to answer any questions by email or phone. Local inspection is also fine if you live close to Portland Oregon. $4150 includes insured FedEx 2nd day. I will split PP fees equally with buyer. CON US sales only.

RGoldman

I have had soemone ask about selling the body only without the L bracket and extra battery so I will split it up and sell the body only for $3800 + PP and shipping at cost.