The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH (WATE) and Universal Finder

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
FS Leica Tri-Elmar-M 1:4/16-18-21mm ASPH with Universal Wide-angle Viewfinder M

If you are reading this you probably know what a fantastic lens this is. I don't have a digital M right now, but I have used this a on my Sony NEX 5N and NEX7 and it is stellar. I've also used it on Leica film cameras and it takes amazing photos without distortion. 6-bit coded.
Lens is in great shape. Glass is clean and body looks like new. It has hood/Universal Wide-angle Viewfinder M/cases/manual and box. I did not get the original cap, but always used it with the hood and hood cap. It is very risky to take the hood off in my opinion. It doesn't fit in Leica case with hood/hood cap on, so I am including a pouch that I kept it in.
$5200 shipped to your US location. I will accept a Cashier check, personal check, MO and ship when it clears.
I have many sales here, RFF, 100+ great on FM.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Price reduced to $4799 plus actual shipping cost to US locations. Other destinations will be considered.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Reduced to $4699

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/461971-USA/Leica_11642_Tri_Elmar_M_16_18_21mm_f_4_Asph.html[/URL]