The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS(US): Olympus OM-D Black Body Only

brianb032

I'm selling a black Olympus OM-D E-M5 body-only for $892 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. The body is in overall excellent condition aside from a 0.20cm paper-thin sized scuff underneath the 'S' in 'OLYMPUS'. The LCD was always protected with a screen protector too.

Reason for selling? Because I'm funding the silver one. I've been drawn to it like a hypnotized idiot every time I walk by it, but this time I'm dead set on grabbing one. I had the cartoon FLCL playing last night on Netflix and as soon as I saw one of the main characters bringing out a silver OM2 I just knew I had to have a silver OM-D. (Crazy, I know.)

The package includes:
black Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera body
flash w/ pouch
original battery & charger
Olympus Software CDs & manuals
USB and AV cable
neckstrap
original box

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions regarding the listing. I can also offer a chunky discount for those of you willing to pay via PP gift. If you need other sources of feedback or identity verification, I can provide that also.