The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon n90s + 50/1.8d AF - $110

ColdEye

I am selling my n90s + 50/1.8d because I am having fun with my underwater film P&S. Everything works as it should, this kit has been film tested. Exposures are correct, AF is spot on, no light leaks, no fungus in lens. There are only 2 problems, first are the cosmetics of the body, it shows signs of wear, specially the back. Also, there is no read out in the viewfinder. Lens comes with a rear cap, but I have lost the front caps, it will come with a 52mm filter for protection. I will post pictures soon. Price is $110 + shipping. For trades, I am only interested in some 120 film. I do not have PAYPAL. Payment is via USPS money order only or via local pick up. PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!