The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8, 17-55 f/2.8, 85 f/1.4

M

Matt Cullen

Well, I'm downsizing my Nikon kit and also funding the purchase of an M-system, so these lenses are up for sale. All of them are in perfect condition mechanically and optically, glass is flawless, paint finish and rubber are fine. US serial numbers, all purchased new by me. The 70-200 has some brassing on the lens mount.
All three lenses have been protected with B+W MRC UV/Haze or Nikon Neutral Clear filters since new, which I can include with the lens for an additional $50. I have the original boxes and all accessories.

AF NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4D IF: $800
AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED: $1050
AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED: $1400

Prices do not include shipping, over the next couple of days I'll post pictures to verify the condition of the lenses, and any specific detail pictures as requested. I can also post pictures taken with the lenses themselves for anyone interested.
I'm located in NYC and will also meet to sell in person if convenient, otherwise payment is via paypal and I can ship anywhere.

Thanks for looking, Matt.

M

Matt Cullen

70-200 VR is sold, the other lenses are still available at the moment, sorry I haven't had a chance to post photos yet, I haven't been home much.