The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8.2, M6, 28 Elmarit,50,90 Summicron, 50 Nokton, Everyready Case

Trying to condense this gear a bit and pick up a M9 and 50 Summilux ASPH.
USPS money order for payment or paypal if you cover the fee, US only. All items are in KEH EX condition except for the Everready case, which shows more wear and the M8.2 which has more than average cosmetic wear.

Trades considered for Nikon pro glass or Leica M9/Summilux 50. PM Me what you have.

Buyer pays insured fedex shipping.

KEH Excellent condition: "Excellent" 80-89% of original condition. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item. May have small dents and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks, anomalies and/or blemishes that will not affect picture quality.*

FOR SALE:
1) Leica M8.2 $2600, BGN Condition cosmetically, EX Mechanically, 19k clicks.
2) Leica M6 $1250 EX condition
3) Leica 28mm Elmarit III (e49) -- $1200 EX Condition
4) Leica 50mm Summicron IV (tab focus) -- $1400 EX Condition
5) Leica 90mm Summicron Pre-ASPH (slide out hood) -- $1500 EX Condition
6) Leica Everready M6 case BGN condition - $50
7) Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5, with LTM-M adaptor - $400

The three Leica lenses come with Leica UV/IR filters. No front caps on the 28, and 50. 90mm has a front cap. All have rear caps and hoods. The Nokton has a Nikon front cap, no hood.

I'd be interested in the following nikon gear:
SB-900/910 (2 of em)
20 2.8 Nikkor AF-D
24-70 2.8 AF-S
35 f/2 AF-D
45 PC-E
50 f/1.4 Sigma
70-200 VR I
135mm f/2 DC
d3

And the following Leica gear:
M9