The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pansonic GX1, LVF2, 20mm f1.7, 14-45mm

Baronphoto

FS: The following items from the Panasonic Lumix micro four thirds system are being offered for sale (USA shipping only)

DMC-GX1 body $400 - I am the only owner and this body has less than 1000 actuations. It comes with box, manual, strap, body cap and all accessories that came with it. The LCD has had a cover on since day one. There are no scratches or marks and it is like new.

Lumix LVF2 Live View Finder $110 - This like new unit comes with box, manual and bag

SOLD: Lumix G 20mm f1.7 lens $300 - This like new lens comes with the box, manual, caps and bag. I am the only owner and there are no marks on it and the glass is clean.

Lumix G 14-45mm f3.5-5.6 lens with Mega O.I.S. $175 -This lens is in mint condition and the glass is clean. There are a couple of hard to see rubs on the outside of the hood. This lens comes with hood, caps and bag.

All prices include Paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping with in the USA only.

I have sold on Ebay and Fred Miranda (see for feedback) under Baronphoto as well as selling a couple of items here.

Last edited: