The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica M9 Black Paint

wjlapier

I'm looking to purchase a Leica M9 black paint version. Please send me all pertinent info, ie. shutter count, boxes, accessories, brassing or not ( with pics ). No dings, scratched or cracked LCD, high shutter counts, or international bodies. LMK your price including shipping and any fees shipped to 99324. FYI, KEH has an exc version for $5100, which I might buy if I can't find a better deal.

Thanks!

algrove

I bought an M9 for my wife a few months ago and she wants an X2 AF. Bought the camera from Dale Photo here in FL and probably has 100 shots. She never sent in the warranty card or never downloaded LR. It is like when we bought it. I will not sell it for $5100 though, so if you want the newest used M9 you can get let me know.