The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M3 SS with 50 Summicron V5 (latest)

kosta_dm

Leica M3 SS with a near mint 50mm Summicron V5! ready to shoot!

I'd like to sell this as a kit so it's ready to use by it's next owner. I bought the camera a few months ago, but I have two too many M bodies so i'm slimming down. The previous owner says it was overhauled by a repair person in Europe, and everything seems to sound and work correctly. The finder is excellent and the rangefinder is aligned. There is a slight wrinkle in the chrome behind the advance lever but see the pics, it isn't easy to notice.

A very smooth M3 just ready to go, equipped with a lovely brown leather Gordy strap. (pics of the M3 show a rigid cron which is not for sale)

The v5 summicron lens is excellent, if not perfect optically. It is near mint cosmetically and mechanically. Not a scratch or cleaning mark on it. There is a tiny dent in the hood but that doesn't affect it's performance or the extending/collapsing of the hood. Comes with original box, pouch and caps. I'll throw in a fotodiox Uv filter for protection.

Ships from Melbourne, Australia. Local pick up available.

Price: $2300AUD net.

Cron v5:

kosta_dm

Willing to separate:
50mm Summicron v5 $1400AUD net to me.
M3 $900AUD net to me.

Buy both for $2250 net to me.

I accept paypal and only ship registered as a minimum. Please contact me to discuss the best shipping option for your location.

thanks

Morituri

If that is the M3 that I think it is, I can vouch that it is THE nicest M3 I have ever used. I had a 1.1m Leica M3 as well, but this one is way nicer. Superb.

kosta_dm

Yes it is. Need to slim down a little.

Though I would like a nice 21/3.4 Super Angulon or 35/1.4 Pre-asph lux!