The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM-D EM-5 Silver - body only - $955

Elliot

Olympus OM-D EM-5 Silver - body only $955

This is a spectacular camera, and takes wonderful photos, but I simply have not bonded with it. I bought the silver kit with the 12-50mm lens and sold the lens on another board (with positive feedback). The shutter count is 583 and the camera is in perfect condition. There has been a LCD cover on the LCD the entire time, and I have an extra that will be included with the camera.

Everything that came in the kit is included except for the 12-50mm lens and the UPC code cutout.

The price for the OM-D EM-5 is $955 plus $12.50 for FedEx ground shipping in the continental United States. The buyer must be PayPal verified and should have a positive record online. I have 126 comments on eBay over a dozen years with a 100% rating, as elliotv. I have listed a few things here that have sold on another forum first.

Please note that this sale is a no-returns one except if the product is not what is advertised and shown, or if DOA, as stipulated on PayPal.

I have attached pictures of the front, top, and back (including the shutter count, which is "R").

View attachment 61789

View attachment 61790

View attachment 61788

Last edited:

xtianyves

Sad to see a beautiful camera go! I'm still undecided about my own OM-D as well though it continually rewards with beautiful IQ and is a very capable camera in its own right. I have a black one but was really wanting a silver one long ago.

Good luck with the sale!

BTW, how did you manage to get the shutter count?

Elliot

Re: FS: Olympus OM-D EM-5 Silver body $949

Price reduced to $949 that includes ground shipping in the continental United States.