The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 6001 Integral Outfit w/80mm PQ, Prism Finder, Extra Back & Battery!

michael marks

FS: Rolleiflex 6001 Integral Outfit w/80mm PQ, Prism Finder, Extra Back & Battery!

Hello,

If you are reading this you know about this incredible camera and the wonderful lenses it uses. I was all set to start using medium format but I have not done so as planned. My loss is truly your gain because this is a dream camera that want the best of Rollei but in a simple to use package. Little known fact – not only is this a 6x6 camera, but with a 4560 film magazine the camera becomes a 645 with a reversible back! This is a world-class setup in unbelievable shape at a great price.

All items are Mint!

The camera has only seen several rolls of film! Mostly fondled. Includes 6001 Integral body with built in motor drive, 80mm f/2.8 Rollei Zeiss Planar PQ lens, Rollei Hi-D-Screen with split image center, waist level finder, prism finder with rubber eyecup, 2 film magazines, 2 batteries and battery charger, neck strap (still in the bag), body and magazine caps, all boxes and instructions.

This is truly a wonderful way to get into high quality medium format and all you may ever need at a great price!

Priced to sell $1395 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

michael marks

Re: FS: Rolleiflex 6001 Integral Outfit w/80mm PQ, Prism Finder, Extra Back & Battery

Ok, this is really a great camera outfit but I need to sell it. My loss is your gain.

$995 plus shipping!

Thanks,

Michael

michael marks

Re: FS: Rolleiflex 6001 Integral Outfit w/80mm PQ, Prism Finder, Extra Back & Battery

Surprised there is no interest. Come on!