The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 21mm 3.4 ASPH Mint 6-Bit

JWW

For sale is a Leica M 21mm Super Elmar ASPH lens, 6 bit, in black. This lens is in mint condition with pristine optics back or front.

I bought it earlier this year and have always used an UV filter. The focus whether near, intermediate, or far distance is right-on with my M9P, the focus lever is smooth, and the aperture ring has positive clicks.

As test reports show and and from my personal experience, this lens is super sharp corner to corner even when wide open.

The lens comes with the silver box, cardboard outer box, leather pouch, hood, front and back caps, and all paperwork as received from factory.

Price is $2595 net to me. I will accept a bank transfer or for Paypal add 3%. Shipping to the US will be $25.

International will depend on country and at actual shipping cost and buyer positive references required. All international duties and custom delays are responsibility of the buyer.

I have made numerous transactions on this forum, on the RF forum and have 100% positive on the auction site.

Last edited:
This is a great lens at a very good price. If I had not bought a new one out of Australia some months ago I would buy it in a heartbeat. Keep in mind the buyer will also need to buy the Leica bright-line viewfinder for use with this lens.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks this is a form of price policing even though it is maybe favorable to the buyer it is not allowed as it actually has 2 effects a bump for the seller and plug on the pricing both really not allowed. Please refrain from these types of posts. Bottom line if your not buying or selling than stay off the buy and sell threads with comments. You have a comment on a lens, camera or whatever that is what the forum is for . The buy and sell forum is not the place for this , it is like classified ads.

I understand the good intentions here but it really is not the place for it if your not involved in the actual buying and selling. Thanks Guy