The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM50 f/2 Lens (Black) MINT

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is my Zeiss 50mm f/2 M-mount lens in superb condition. This lens is a great all round performer, super sharp and quite compact. As with all Zeiss products, focus is very smooth and the lens is very well built. I have used this lens on both my M8 and NEX with great results. Front/rear elements are scuff, scratch and fungus free. It is hard to tell this lens from new. I bought it new about six months ago. Comes complete with both caps, all paperwork, box, etc. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Payment via Paypal (US buyers) or EMT (Canadian buyers). Price includes shipping to continental US and Canada via Canada Post. Price = $795USD.

DSC_4493-2 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_4495-2 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_4496-2 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr