The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A850 and Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8 SSM

FlypenFly

Get a $25 discount if you buy both the A850 and Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8 SSM lens.

This is a 24 megapixel camera.

You can read a review here:
Sony Alpha 850 Review

All prices are net to me.

Comes with:

2 OEM Sony batteries, 1 aftermarket
1 OEM Sony charger, 2 aftermarket
M - Manual Focus Screen and the standard screen (extremely helpful if you want to use alt glass options)
Box
Manuals
Photojojo Sling Strap

Everything works great. No functional problems.

The bottom of the camera has a strong scuff mark as you can see from the photo. You don't typically see this mark unless you have the camera upside down. Please excuse dust marks. Otherwise, besides this mark, the camera looks great, I don't see any other noticeable scratches.

The camera has about 10-15k shutter actuations on it by my estimate. Unfortunately it's impossible to know for sure on Sony DSLRs as far as I can tell.

This camera and lens combo was used to shoot:

Timekeeping | Airplane Mode: 7 Best Pilot's Watches of the Season | Gear Patrol

You can see samples of photos I've taken with this camera here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dgviw00wrmrqzb0/5Pr0rXq-Kb/samples

This lens is in great shape, glass is perfect. Has always had a UV filter in front of it so it doesn't even have cleaning marks or any blemish on the glass. The body has a few knicks here and there.

This lens/body combo is currently matched together and aligned with my lens align. Only comes with the OEM sony bag, comes with 2 caps (one oem that's a bit busted but works, and an aftermarket one), and a very good aftermarket rear cap. The hood is included and the tips of the ends show some wear.

A850
Price: $1,393.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail in CONUS, $14 for insurance

Sony Zeiss 24-70mm F2.8 ZA
Price: $1,393.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail in CONUS, $14 for insurance

A couple of inline samples from the camera, the first two are from this lens, the rest not. But please just visit this link for all of them:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dgviw00wrmrqzb0/5Pr0rXq-Kb/samples

FlypenFly

PRICE ON THE A850 LOWERED TO $1343

Throwing in THREE freebies (lens, flash, memory card) with the A850! Pretty much all you need to get started.

Minolta 100-200mm F4.5 - The Mini Beer Can
Really solid lens, review here.

Transcend 16gb Compact Flash Card (pic)

Minolta 5400HS flash. It's not TTL but it does mount natively and has a zoom and stand and bag. pic1 and pic2