The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] Olympus HLD-6 Grip for OM-D E-M5

Jonas

Here is a lightly used Olympus E-M5 grip. Comes complete and in very good condition; the bottom (or portrait) part of the grip has never been used, the first (or horizontal or landscape) part is very good looking with hardly any signs of use, the controls work flawlessly, needless to say, and feel the same as those on the camera:

SEK 1.600 PayPal, or SEK 1.550 bank transfer, whatever you like, insured shipping is SEK 100 within the EU, local pick-up is possible (Göteborg).

Last edited:

Jonas

Bump
...and, if you find my price totally wrong please send me a PM and let me know about it. For the moment it is what it is.
I'm not planning for having a grip around I don't use so it will go to eBay coming Thursday.

Jonas

Price drop;
SEK 1.500 PayPal, or SEK 1.450 bank transfer, whatever you like, insured shipping is SEK 100 within the EU, local pick-up is possible (Göteborg).

The grip goes to eBay tomorrow if I find the time.

Jonas

The grip is still available; I'm at this point not intended to ship it outside of the EU. I know I mentioned eBay and Thursday. I haven't had the time for the eBay ad. If things are slower at work next week perhaps, until done I'm open for a deal here. In interested send me a PM.

Thank you,

Jonas