The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Voigtlander 40mm Nokton SC

LeicaFan

Hi all,

I've been thinking about selling my 40mm Nokton. This Nokton is the harder to find SC version. It's a wonderful lens, and I'll probably regret getting rid of it, but I'm putting up a feeler for it, anyway.

My particular copy is in excellent condition. The body shows no wear. The front and rear elements are also in excellent condition with no knicks or scratches. I've used the lens lightly. Since it is not new, I cannot rate it at 10/10 so I'll give it a 9.5/10.

Included with the lens are both caps, box, and paperwork (no lens hood).

I'm asking $425, shipped to your door (CONUS). I can ship worldwide (at the buyers expense), but I will only use UPS or FedEx (too many problems with USPS for international shipping).

Pictures are available upon request (serious buyers only, please).

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,
Wes :)

LeicaFan

Tell me about it :(
I've seen some really nice items for sale (at great prices) and things just aren't moving. It wasn't like this a few months ago. Maybe people are taking advantage of the long summer days and are busy shooting instead of searching forums for new equipment. :D

Anyway, GL with your cameras. I'd snatch that M2 if I had the money for it.

mathomas

I've seen some really nice items for sale (at great prices) and things just aren't moving. It wasn't like this a few months ago. Maybe people are taking advantage of the long summer days and are busy shooting instead of searching forums for new equipment. :D

Anyway, GL with your cameras. I'd snatch that M2 if I had the money for it.
Yeah, I thought I'd be selling in a good market. Guess not. Thanks for the well-wishes, and good luck with your sale, too!