The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Hasselblad 501cm w v96c & film backs

paulmoore

I have a black paint Hasselblad 501cm/80mm CFE lens with matched black ixpress v 96c 16mp back with black image bank made for the V, 1.5m & 10m cables, fire wire cable, flash sync cable, shutter cable release, sony battery for image bank and charger/ neck strap for camera and carry strap/case for image bank, waist level finder, viewfinder mask showing the 16mp sq crop, 150mm cfi, 56mm ext. tube, 80/150mm lens hood. hasselblad carry case, 2 black paint 120 film backs( new style ) and 1 old 220 chrome back( missing dark slide)
one of my blogs about the camera and a shot from it
644 exposures on the back!!, that is not a typo..644 shots, sensor is clean, this was a very lightly used camera and even less used ixpress back. Perfect fit on camera with no play. I shot some tests just a few days ago and it all worked perfectly on flexcolor vers 4.8.6 with lion osx. The glass on the lenses are perfect if you see spots in photos they are not marks or scratches but surface dust, Camera has very few handling marks, the film backs have some with the chrome back being the oldest and lots of marks/scuffs. The 150mm is pristine throughout. I would like to let somebody take the whole set here in the next couple days or I will break up on ebay.
[/URL]all the photos of the set. 4400 for the whole set. price is firm, I will take paypal as payment and I'll cover shipping USPS Priority,insured for full amount. ( Continental US and Canada only )

Last edited:

paulmoore

will give this one more day and will then break up for ebay.. thanks for looking.

edit.. the black image bank which comes with this back is 40gig.

SOLD!

Last edited: