The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Canon 1DsIII + RRS L Plate, excellent condition

Pingang

Hi,

I am selling one of my 1DsIII that was of moderate used inside my studio by myself only therefore it is of excellent condition and the sensor was recently cleaned by Canon service center. Camera with everything from original package exept I no longer have the user manual booklet but I can burn a CD with necessary user manual in PDF and the latest Canon software.
The camera is fitted with a Canon Ec-H focusing screen - matte with scale ( as it is primary use for stills - mostly cosmetics )- no dust, very clean - origial is still available and will be provided for. As is the RRS L Plate.
Ask for USD 3,100 - PayPal fee/international shipping included or PM me for best offer.

Best,
Pingang

Pingang

Lower it to USD 3,000. PayPal fee + international shipping inclusive.

This is one of the two I have, I am selling this one because I no longer need two. This one should have around 30-40k shutter count, I can't check exactly. But it has been serviced good, clean and free from fault. Very clean as it stays in the stuio most of the time.

BR,
Pingang