The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS - Priced to sell

A

asabet

I am selling this EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 which belonged to my dad. It's a very good lens, but he won't be able to use it on 5D II (ordered), so I am selling it.

The lens is in excellent condition and comes with front and rear caps only. I do not have the box, papers, optional hood, or warranty card. We bought this lens for my dad last Christmas, and he rarely used it.

The one issue with this lens is that, like many EF-S 17-55 IS lenses, it has a fair amount of internal dust. The dust should not appreciably affect images, but it is there. Here is a closeup of the dust so you can understand the quantity prior to agreeing to a purchase:

Firm asking price of $795 includes PayPal and shipping within the continental US or $760 cash for local transaction. No trades please.

Also willing to put on Ebay for BIN price of $850 so you can take advantage of Microsoft cashback program to get it for $650 shipped after cashback.

A

asabet

Re: FS: EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS - Priced to sell

Price reduced. Now asking $725 plus shipping and PayPal.

Willing to sell on Ebay at $825 BIN price if you want to take advantage of the $200 cashback through Microsoft.

A

asabet

Re: FS: EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS - Priced to sell

Scratch the part about selling on Ebay. I just found out that they reserve the right to hold your PayPal money for 21 days. I'm done selling on Ebay!