The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Elmarit-M 21mm f/2.8 ASPH

socal

Selling a mint condition 21mm F2.8 Leitz Aspherical. Includes front & rear caps, shade, cap for shade. I have always kept a filter on this lens so the glass is pristine. No haze, fungus, etc. Shipping includes insurance & tracking within CONU US. $2750 included the Leica e55 UVa filter.

Last edited:
This is a very fair price for an excellent lens. I bought a new one for about $3k out of Australia a few months back and love it. Keep in mind the additional cost of a hot shoe mounted finder for this lens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miswrote on my email about this lens a few days ago. I have the 21mm f/3.4 Super Elmar, not this lens that is for sale. Not sure how my positive experience with the S Elmar would compare with this version, but Leica has always been known for producing great 21mm lenses. Mark W.